Monday, August 25, 2014

Spicy Snack Video Recipes

My last post, Pizza Balls had me thinking about other favourite snacks, whether for during a lazy Sunday afternoon movie, or remembering some of my favourite after school snacks from when I was a kid.  I have always enjoyed a little bit of spice with my meals and with my snacks, and while I was surfing the internet for some new ideas, I came across the attached video teaser about adding some spice to your life, and your snacks, with four hot recipes from Chefs Vikram Vij, David Robertson, Ben Kramer and Scott Savoie.  Snack time isn't just for kids, so if you like spicy snacks as much as I do, you'll probably also appreciate these spicy recipes at http://milkeverymoment.ca/ or on their Youtube page.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-