Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Grilled Garlic Shrimp Skewers



I recently purchased an indoor grill/griddle that sits over the elements on my stove top or on my barbecue, and I wanted to test it out.  I wanted to test out the grill side first, making my garlic shrimp skewers that I  had marinating in the fridge all morning.  I really enjoy making grilled shrimp skewers because they are so versatile, full of flavour and my favourite shellfish to eat.   



Until now I have never been a fan of indoor grilling at home but this indoor grill/griddle is the best I have come across and I can't wait to make my pancetta and chicken panini on the griddle side for dinner. If any of you are interested in this product I purchased it at my local Costco for the low price of $22.99.  It is amazing to me that something so affordable and easy to use can work so well. I love great finds and thought that I would share my good fortune. 

Note: Although it may sound like it, this is not a paid advertisement, I just really liked the grill!

Buon Appetito!



No comments:

Post a Comment

-