Thursday, March 10, 2011

I can't believe they are not fried chicken wings

Chicken wings are a favourite in my house, and I have found a great way to make them for my hubby without all that frying.  I am so excited to share recipe with everyone, so you can experience these succulent flavourful gems at your next party, gathering or any night of the week.




Ingredients for the dry rub

In a coffee grinder or mortar and pestle grind or mix the following spices:
2 tbsp rosemary
2 tbsp montreal steak spice
2 tbsp garlic powder
2tbsp onion powder
1tsp mustard powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/4 tsp paprika
I usually triple this recipe and store the dry rub in my pantry.
  • Preheat oven to 425 degress.
  • Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
  • Make sure to pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels
  • In a bowl toss the chicken wings in the dry rub mixture, covering all sides.  
  • Place chicken wings on baking sheet with the top side down.
  • Bake in a 425 degree oven uncovered for 1 hour. After they are cooking for 1/2 hour turn wings over.


Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-