Wednesday, April 25, 2012

On the Road.....Chez Piggy is Chez Delish!

We stopped in Kingston, Ontario for our third food adventure.  I have always had a special place in my heart for this gorgeous town and was determined to find the perfect spot to make our next meal a memorable one.  I called my friend Ashley, who has lived in Kingston, for suggestions on the best place to stop.  I will forever be grateful for her recommendation, as we had a SPECTACULAR meal and service experience.  Chez Piggy was a beautiful building inside and out, and had a menu that offered a myriad range of food that would introduce us to new things.
Duck  Confit Poutine

Wild Boar and Smoked bacon Paparadelle

My hubby and I couldn't decide, so we over ordered to make sure we had a wide selection of flavors and choices.  Embarrassed to share with you the actual number of dishes we had, I have decided to share our favorite items.  Unfortunately, these pictures do not do justice to the amazing flavors of these dishes.  I will have to ensure I save space in the car for proper camera lighting on future road trips.
Grilled Ostrich Loin

If you are ever in the Kingston area and you love to try new things, then this is a great restaurant to visit. If you have the pleasure of living in this great town then this restaurant should already be in your dining rotation.

Chez Piggy was CHEZ DELISH!


No comments:

Post a Comment

-